Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum 'n' Fun!
- Demo Available: EU eShop only
- MSRP: $49.99
- Released: November 2, 2018
- Genre: Music, Party
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 4
- Local Wireless: 2 - 4
- Online: 2
- Publisher: BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment
- Download size: 5.565 GB
- Metacritic: 78 8.1
- OpenCritic:  80
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 4 hours
- Main + Extra: 20½ hours
- Completionist: 89½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian
- Platforms: Nintendo Switch
This game is not currently available at any of the typical stores that Deku Deals tracks, but it may be available in other languages, conditions, and/or stores below
Also available at…
Starting at $38.99
Use code 'DEKU5' for up to an additional 5% off
See more on eBay
We earn a small commission from your eBay purchases.
This is true of many links above too.
eBay just likes for us to remind you. :)
|All time low|
• Shake the Joy-Con™ controller using the Drumstick Grip!
Swing down the Joy-Con™ to make a DON and diagonally to make a KA. HD rumble makes you feel like you're really hitting a drum!
• Featuring special characters!
They will help you with DONs and KAs, and drumrolls. Splatoon 2's Inkling and Kirby from Kirby's Dream Land will join! Let's try out new songs!
• Party Mode: Max 4 players!
Share the Joy-Con™ with up to 4 players. 20 songs, 2 difficulty levels! Prepare a controller for each player. Joy-Con™ can be used separately.
• Play YOUR way!
Compatible with TV, tabletop, and handheld modes! You can use up to 4 Nintendo Switch™ consoles to play locally! Each player needs a copy of the game.
• +70 songs! Even Super Mario Odyssey and Splatoon 2!