Crypt of the NecroDancer: Nintendo Switch Edition
- Demo Available: JP eShop only
- MSRP: $19.99
- NA/JP: February 1, 2018
- EU: February 9, 2018
- Genre: Role-Playing, Music, Action
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 2
- Developer: Brace Yourself Games
- Publisher: Brace Yourself
- Download size: 1.776 GB
- Metacritic: 86 7.1
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 14½ hours
- Main + Extra: 23 hours
- Completionist: 44½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
|All time low (physical):||$29.99|
|All time low (digital):||$3.99||(-80%)|
Crypt of the NecroDancer is an award winning hardcore rhythm-based dungeon crawling game.
Crypt of the NecroDancer is an award winning hardcore rhythm-based dungeon crawling game. Can you survive this deadly dungeon of dance, slay the NecroDancer, and recapture your still beating heart? Or will you be a slave to the rhythm for all eternity?
Players must move on the beat to navigate randomly generated dungeons while battling dancing skeletons, zombies, dragons, and more, while grooving to the game's award winning Danny Baranowsky soundtrack! You can even team up with a friend in local co-op mode!