NAIRI: Tower of Shirin
- MSRP: $4.99
- Released: November 29, 2018
- Genre: Adventure, Puzzle, Platformer
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: HomeBearStudio
- Publisher: Hound Picked Games
- Download size: 1.84 GB
- Metacritic: 72 7.3
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 4 hours
- Main + Extra: 5½ hours
- Completionist: 6 hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
Price historyAll time low: $1.49
Let the saga commence in this point-and-click logic puzzler that's kawaii to the core. Taking cues from the classic visual novel set-up and crafts a rich fantasy Ghibli inspired world.
Follow Nairi, a troubled upper class girl, and Rex, a gangster-turned-scholar, as they uncover a dark mystery involving the mysterious Tower of Shirin! In a world brimming with with delightful, deadly, and dastardly creatures Nairi will need all her wits to outsmart bandit cats, befriend crime lord ducks, and escape a conspiracy as old as time.
NAIRI: Tower of Shirin is a charming graphic adventure with adorable characters within a troubled world that is sure to delight people of all ages looking for a strong narrative and puzzle experience!
- Enjoy a huge amount of ridiculously cute hand-drawn art!
- Meet tons of charming characters!
- Become absorbed in a captivating story!
- Collect, trade and combine wacky items!
- Solve brain-teasing puzzles!
- Enjoy a beautiful soundtrack!