Almost There: The Platformer
- MSRP: $9.99
- Released: February 21, 2019
- Genre: Platformer, Action, Arcade, Racing
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: The Quantum Astrophysicists Guild
- Publisher: The Quantum Astrophysicists Guild
- Download size: 371 MB
- Metacritic: 64 tbd
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 3 hours
- Main + Extra: 6½ hours
- Completionist: 10½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
|Sale ends February 16|
|All time low|
Sprint between saw blades while dodging homing missiles. Duck under lasers while the floor crumbles beneath you. Almost There was designed specifically for hardcore platforming fans - you've been warned.
100% Dexterity Platforming
Almost There provides uninterrupted platforming awesomeness.
Hours and Hours of Gameplay
With over 150 stages and timed challenges, Almost There will kill you thousands of times.
Spikes, Saws, Lasers, Missiles, Oh My!
Everything in Almost There is designed to kill you. Enjoy.
Created for platformer fans -- by platformer fans