- MSRP: $5.99
- Released: February 12, 2019
- Genre: Puzzle, Strategy, Board Game
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Blowfish Studios
- Publisher: Blowfish Studios
- Download size: 299 MB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
Price historyAll time low: $1.00
Train your brain! Help Aristotle sweep the minefield to regain his memory and escape from the aliens' scientific experiments, discovering where all the bombs are hidden.
Inspired by the classic computer game from our childhood - as well as sudoku and picross - Minesweeper Genius is a brain teaser that will challenge your mind and logical thinking.
Help Aristotle – the genius with a broom – sweep the minefield to regain his memory and escape from the aliens' scientific experiments, discovering where all the bombs are hidden.
HOW TO PLAY:
• Read the numbers to calculate how many mines there are in each column and each line
• Flag the tiles which contain a mine
• Then move the minesweeper genius to the portal!
• Our procedural generator can create an unlimited number of random levels
• Mixes the mechanics of sudoku, nonogram (picross) and minesweeper
• Absolutely no guessing or luck involved