Mars Power Industries
- MSRP: $3.99
- Released: November 15, 2019
- Genre: Puzzle, Strategy, Board Game, Simulation
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: 7A Games
- Publisher: SONKA
- Download size: 278 MB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 3½ hours
- Main + Extra: 3½ hours
- Completionist: 4 hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English
|All time low|
"Congratulations on your first tiny colony! Taking the post of Plumber/Electrician must be tough out there, we know how lonely it might get and you probably miss your family.
Don’t worry! We provide music. No silence in space. Studies show employees exhibit high degree of stress when surrounded by silence, so it is to be avoided. The pleasant soothing sounds of distant synth music will calm you right away… and continue calming you through the years… Imagine a spaceship slowly moving through endless black pudding, with no one on board but you and the lights. But the lights are broken. That's the point – please fix the lights!"
Set up power plants and supply power to your colony. Take your time and use strategy to get things up and running in proper order. Overcome obstacles the red planet throws your way and uncover an extraterrestrial mystery!
• No high scores, no pressure. Only space. Just you and your tiny colony.
• 80+ interesting puzzles on various difficulties, you’ll never feel stuck!
• Strange science fiction story told without words! What’s the big Mars Mystery?