- MSRP: $2.99
- NA/EU: June 12, 2018
- JP: October 18, 2018
- Genre: Puzzle, Education, Board Game, Study
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: MythicOwl
- Publisher: MythicOwl
- Download size: 255 MB
- Metacritic: 71 6.9
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 2½ hours
- Main + Extra: 2½ hours
- Completionist: 2½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
|Sale ends August 21|
Price historyAll time low: $1.19
Relaxing puzzle with beautiful graphics and unique rules inspired by Sudoku
Immerse yourself in the beautiful world of Hexologic. Solve challenging, yet rewarding puzzles, listen to relaxing music, dive deep in the game’s atmosphere and fall in love in sudoku again!
Hexologic is very easy to learn and in the same time a highly addictive language-independent logic puzzle game. Based on hexagonal grids, the game reinvents sudoku rules and brings it to a whole new level. Combining the dots inside the hexes in three possible directions, so that their sum matches the one given at the edge, will be a rewarding experience for both puzzle games’ veterans and newcomers. A simple gameplay mechanics adorned with a beautiful graphic design, relaxing music and challenging yet not unbeatable puzzles, will guarantee long hours of fun for gamers of all ages.
IN HEXOLOGIC YOU’LL FIND:
• 6 completely different game worlds
• Over 90 beautiful levels
• Challenging yet not unbeatable puzzles
• Relaxing, putting one’s mind to ease atmosphere
• Atmospheric soundtrack emphasizing the game’s ambience
• Sudoku-inspired puzzles that will put your mind to ease!
Jump in the world of Hexologic and show who’s the true master of hexagons!