- MSRP: $14.99
- Released: December 15, 2020
- Genre: Role-Playing, Strategy, Board Game, Adventure
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Distractionware
- Publisher: Distractionware
- Download size: 1.116 GB
- Metacritic: 88 7.7
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 26½ hours
- Main + Extra: 44½ hours
- Completionist: 55 hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, German, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
- Platforms: Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One
|All time low|
In this new fast-paced deckbuilding roguelike from Terry Cavanagh, Chipzel, and Marlowe Dobbe, you'll fight monsters, find better loot, and level up your heroes as you work together to take down the Goddess of Fortune, Lady Luck herself. Balance your carefully planned strategies against the unknown of a dice roll.
Play as six different characters, each with their own unique play styles and abilities. Master each class and figure out which one best fits your style in this charming world filled with a growing array of twists and secrets.
Can you make it out alive? Maybe, but luck is definitely not on your side.