SteamWorld Heist: Ultimate Edition
- MSRP: $19.99
- NA/EU: December 28, 2017
- JP: July 12, 2018
- Genre: Action, Strategy, Action, Role-Playing
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Image & Form International
- Publisher: Image & Form International
- Download size: 261 MB
- Metacritic: 91 8.5
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 12 hours
- Main + Extra: 16½ hours
- Completionist: 21½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian
|All-time best price|
|Sale ends in 11 hours|
Price historyAll time low: $4.99
Prepare for boarding!
In SteamWorld Heist you command robot pirates in epic tactical shootouts. It’s turn-based strategy with an action twist: By manually aiming your weapons you'll pull off insane bullet-bouncing trick shots!
SteamWorld Heist: Ultimate Edition is fully optimized for Nintendo Switch™. It comes with "The Outsider" campaign, including a mysterious ally and a shipload of weapons, upgrades, hats, and missions previously only available as DLC.
As the captain, you board, loot and shoot your way through enemy spaceships. Overcome the challenges of the vast frontier by upgrading your recruits with unique abilities, weapons – and even stylish hats!
• Strategy focused on skill rather than chance
• 15-20 hours of playtime, followed by New Game+
• Kind to newcomers, deep and challenging for veterans
• Soundtrack by real-life robot troupe Steam Powered Giraffe
• Optional touch controls for ultimate precision
• Procedurally generated levels
What critics say:
10/10 - USGamer: "Everyone should play it”
9/10 - Nintendo Life: "Excellent"
8.8/10 - IGN: "Stole my heart"