SteamWorld Quest: Hand of Gilgamech
- NA/EU: April 25, 2019
- JP: June 27, 2019
- Genre: Role-Playing, Adventure
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Image & Form International
- Publisher: Thunderful Publishing
- Download size: 1.117 GB
- Metacritic: 81 7.7
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 14½ hours
- Main + Extra: 20 hours
- Completionist: 26 hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian
|All time low|
Triumph over evil with the hand you’re dealt!
SteamWorld Quest is the roleplaying card game you’ve been waiting for! Lead a party of aspiring heroes through a beautifully hand-drawn world and intense battles using only your wits and a handful of cards. Take on whatever threat comes your way by crafting your own deck choosing from over 100 unique punch-cards!
What awaits you is a luscious treasure chest filled with gold, dragons, vivid worlds, magic, knights in shining armor as well as XP, turn-based battles and all that good RPG stuff! The game’s humorous mix of traditional fantasy and steampunk robots makes for an unforgettable experience with lots of laughs.