Ages of Mages: The last keeper
- MSRP: $11.99
- NA/EU: May 30, 2019
- JP: October 11, 2019
- Genre: Action, Party, Adventure
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 4
- Developer: YFC games
- Publisher: YFC games
- Download size: 2.225 GB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 15 hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Portuguese, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
- Platforms: Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One
|All time low|
Take the princess back!
Ages of Mages: The Last Keeper is the perfect TPS beat 'em up game for a great weekend on your couch with family and friends.
The kingdom is under attack and the princess has been taken!
Can our four mages assume the responsibility of Guardian and reinvigorate the ages of the mages?
■ Third-person shooter beat 'em up game with RPG and Rogue-Lite elements.
■ 4 kinds of mages, each with its own characteristics.
■ 20+ wands, each wand has different maigc skill.
■ Skill tree, unlocking your powerful magic.
■ Randomly generated dungeons.
■ 7 chapters，38 stages，14 boss fights.
■ Up to 4 local player co-op, as well as a single-player option.