- MSRP: $14.99
- Released: February 21, 2020
- Genre: Adventure, Action, Role-Playing, Party
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 4
- Developer: Exordium Games
- Publisher: Silesia Games
- Download size: 1.549 GB
- Metacritic: 52 tbd
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
Price historyAll time low: $1.99
Last Encounter is a twin-stick action roguelite in deep space following a group of heroes trying to prevent the unavoidable by cloning their ships and designing their weapons with swappable components.
Advanced technology lets you and your friends clone your avatars so death is not the end. Teleport into new sectors of space, discovering the ever-changing, procedurally generated layouts and hazards filled with strange beings and alien environments.
Find dozens of advanced weapon components scattered throughout diverse galaxy biomes. Combine the pieces as you see fit to create the strongest weapon in the universe.
Choose from a variety of unlockable ships and pilots and prove your skills against alien ships and bosses in the far reaches of space.
- Component based weapon system
- Procedural galaxy generation
- Unlockable pilots
- Unlockable space ships
- Unlockable weapon components
- Up to 4-Player local co-op
Welcome to Last Encounter!