Super Cane Magic ZERO
- MSRP: $24.99
- NA/EU: May 30, 2019
- JP: August 29, 2019
- Genre: Role-Playing, Action, Multiplayer
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 4
- Developer: Studio Evil & Sio
- Publisher: Intragames
- Download size: 2.929 GB
- Metacritic: 60 6.1
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Italian
|All-time best price|
|Sale ends December 3|
Price historyAll time low: $17.49
Gear up, eat rocks, throw banana-boomerangs and fight a Giant Potato! Save a Magic Dog in this local co-op action RPG for 1 to 4 players!
Cake the Wizard is dead, and his Magic Dog is out of control! Can you save the world? Can you save the Dog?
Venture the dangerous hills of Minestronya as Dude, a Baker with the power of bacon! Confront angry firepeople as Dudette, the unstoppable Plumber! Defrost the laser volcano as Dudward, the Candy-Healer-Wizard, or just be awesome as Dudorah the Influencer!
Super Cane Magic ZERO is a local co-op Action RPG for 1 to 4 players.
- More than 20 hours of crazy story and characters from cartoonist Simone "Sio" Albrigi
- Challenge your friends in 8 furious local-multiplayer arenas
- Unlock more than 15 playable characters with crazy abilities
- Explore the world of WOTF and loot hundreds of randomized and unique items!
- Follow your tastes and find a balanced diet. Eat at least four types of rock!
- Choose what to believe in and make it real! Improve your abilities by unlocking 7 belief trees
Big Couch not supplied.