- MSRP: $14.99
- Released: May 29, 2020
- Genre: Action, Arcade, Adventure
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 4
- Developer: Team8 Studio
- Publisher: Drageus Games
- Download size: 910 MB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, French
|Matches previous low|
|Sale ends March 28|
|All time low|
1/ Play alone or grab some friends 2/ Pick a character and his mutations 3/ Fight your way out of the mad mansion!
Each of the 12 levels are procedurally generated for more variety and replay value.
Hordes of enemies are waiting for you but keep an eye on your environment, it’s dangerous and will adapt to your progress.
Upgrade your hero to build your own gameplay style and combine different ones to create the perfect team if you play with friends. Do you need a tank or a berserker? Make it happen!
Don’t feel like cooperating? A special PvP arena is also available: “Stool Wars” let 2 to 4 players fight against each other. No guns, only stools, explosive barrels and boost. Perfect to have a blast and settle scores.
Genetic Disaster Features:
- Solo or Multiplayer PvP or Coop (up to 4 players)
- Procedurally generated levels for unique playthroughs
- Vibrant and original hand painted art style
- Over 75 powerful and crazy weapons
- Lots of enemies to destroy and dangers/traps to avoid
- 4 unique characters with special abilities
- Over 50 mutations to upgrade your hero
- An extra Player vs Player mode (2 to 4 players)
The game’s motto: “Cooperate, but not too much!”