- MSRP: $19.99
- Released: August 6, 2021
- Genre: Action, Role-Playing, Multiplayer
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Online: 1 - 4
- Developer: 2P Games
- Publisher: PQube
- Download size: 975 MB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 2 hours
- Main + Extra: 2 hours
- Completionist: 12 hours
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
|From 3rd party seller: $22.36|
|All time low|
Zengeon is an anime infused Action RPG and Roguelite with a selection of unique characters and varying play-styles. Slaughter your way through demonic hordes and colossal bosses with hundreds of combination and skill possibilities!
For centuries, the Celestial Academy has protected a seal within the Blessed Land, keeping the Dark Emptiness from entering this realm. But... everything must eventually come to an end. During the Lunar Eclipse, a great power tore through the seal’s enchantments, unleashing the Dark Emptiness upon the world.
Now, the Demon God makes his return... Choose from six playable characters, each with their own attacks, skills, and items.
It is up to you, as one of the students of the Celestial Academy, to repel the Dark Emptiness and repair the seal in the Blessed Land!
- Six unique characters to choose from - Each with their own skills, abilities, and vastly differing play styles.
- No two playthroughs are the same - Enjoy endless replayability with an ever-changing map layout and enemy placement. Adapt your strategy to the situation, combined hundreds of skills, and battle your way to the warp points.
- Dynamically build your characters on the fly - Make tough decisions as you determine between uniquely generated power-ups and create a build that is perfect for your playstyle, all in-game.
- Play with up to three friends – Team up with your friends and take down the infernal hordes together. The more players that join your game, the harder Zengeon gets with automatic difficulty scaling.