- Released: December 29, 2020
- Genre: Board Game, Strategy, Multiplayer
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 5
- Online: 2 - 5
- Developer: Monster Couch
- Publisher: Monster Couch
- Download size: 956 MB
- Metacritic: 78 8.4
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 1 hour
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Portuguese, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
|Lowest price ever|
|Sale ends June 30|
|All time low|
Relaxing Strategy Game About Birds for 1 to 5 players
The officially licensed digital adaptation of Wingspan, the winner of the prestigious 2019 Kennerspiel des Jahres board game award.
You are bird enthusiasts—researchers, bird watchers, ornithologists, and collectors—seeking to discover and attract the best birds to your network of wildlife preserves. Each bird extends a chain of powerful combinations in one of your habitats. Each habitat focuses on a key aspect of the growth of your preserves.
In Wingspan up to 5 players compete to build up their nature preserves in a limited number of turns. Each beautiful bird that you add to your preserve makes you better at laying eggs, drawing cards, or gathering food. Many of the 170 unique birds have powers that echo real life: your hawks will hunt, your pelicans will fish, and your geese will form a flock.
* Relaxing strategy card game where your goal is to discover and attract the best birds.
* Single player and multiplayer modes for up to five players.
* Based on the award winning, competitive, medium-weight, card-driven, engine-building board game.
* Hundreds of unique, animated birds with their real life sound recordings.
* Multiple ways to accumulate points with birds, bonus cards and end-of-round goals.