Windstorm: An Unexpected Arrival
- MSRP: $29.99
- Released: December 22, 2022
- Genre: Simulation, Adventure, Racing, Lifestyle
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Aesir Interactive
- Publisher: Mindscape
- Download size: 8.214 GB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch
- Platforms: Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4
|From 3rd party seller: $2,000.00|
Also available at…
Starting at $28.99
Use code 'DEKU5' for up to an additional 5% off
|All time low|
After surviving a fire, Windstorm is restless and not even Mika is able to help him. It is only when the brave girl Ari unexpectedly arrives at the beautiful Kaltenbach estate that Windstorm is able to calm down by befriending Ari.
Even though Ari has no prior experience in horseback riding, she is able to ride Windstorm without any problem. Will Mika regain the confidence to ride Windstorm once again? And what about the legend of the horse warrior that Mr. Kaan keeps talking about?
You will need more than just skills in horseback riding, you also have to be skilled in wielding a bow. Discover shooting your bow and arrow, and master your archery skills on foot and even on horseback!
Discover 15 quests in which Ari’s bond with Windstorm will grow as you meet many interesting characters along the way. Explore the breathtaking Alpine area on foot or on horseback and discover all the secret locations and extra stories.
• Experience the unexpected friendship between Windstorm and Ari
• Enjoy discovering the gorgeous Kaltenbach estate with its many secrets, either on horseback or on foot
• Put your skills with a bow and arrow to the test and master your archery skills
• Based on the successful Windstorm movies and best-selling books