Untitled Goose Game
- MSRP: $19.99
- Released: September 20, 2019
- Genre: Action, Puzzle
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 2
- Developer: House House
- Publisher: Panic
- Download size: 1.138 GB
- Metacritic: 81 7.6
- OpenCritic:  80
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 3 hours
- Main + Extra: 4 hours
- Completionist: 6 hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Italian, Russian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
- Platforms: Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One
Also available at…
Starting at $23.99
Use code 'DEKU5' for up to an additional 5% off
See more on eBay
We earn a small commission from your eBay purchases.
This is true of many links above too.
eBay just likes for us to remind you. :)
|All time low|
Untitled Goose Game is a slapstick-stealth-sandbox, where you are a goose let loose on an unsuspecting village. Make your way around town, from peoples' back gardens to the high street shops to the village green, setting up pranks, stealing hats, honking a lot, and generally ruining everyone’s day.
• A horrible goose (that's you)
• A town full of people just trying to get on with their day
(you hate them)
• A dedicated honk button (!!!)
AND ALSO: Oh dear! Two horrible geese!
You can now enjoy Untitled Goose Game with a friend, in a new two-player cooperative mode. Play through the whole game as two horrible geese, honking twice as much, teaming up to plan pranks, and generally ruining everyone's day, together.
• A free update for all owners of Untitled Goose Game
• Play through the entire game with two players
• New goose, new honk, still horrible
• Single Joy-Con™ support for each player