Space Elite Force
- MSRP: $2.99
- Released: September 15, 2020
- Genre: Adventure, Action, Strategy, Multiplayer
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 2
- Developer: Moraes Game Studio
- Publisher: QUByte Interactive
- Download size: 224 MB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Portuguese
|All-time best price|
|Sale ends October 5|
Price historyAll time low: $1.49
Space Elite Force is a side shooter for up to 2 players in local cooperative mode.
With a wide variety of weapons, enemies, and improvements to your ship, it presents all the intensity, depth, and beautifully handcrafted pixels of a classic side-shooting game. Have fun in insane battles, facing epic bosses and unlocking a wide variety of achievements in one of three game modes, alone or with a friend in local cooperative mode.
- Fast and intense phases.
- Insane battles against epic bosses
- Unlock various achievements.
- Play with a friend in a local cooperative mode! (Requires at least one Joy-Con™)
- Beautiful visuals made with handmade pixels.
- Full compatibility with controls.
- Online ranking for each game mode.
- Available in 2 languages (English, Portuguese)
- Normal Mode: Classic game experience, immerse yourself in the immersive story of Space Elite Force and try to save the earth from an alien invasion.
- Hardcore Mode: A frantic and fun mode for more experienced players, try to go through all levels with a single chance.
- Infinite Mode: Try to get the best score in the ranking in a mode that resembles classic arcade games.