Space Elite Force
- MSRP: $2.99
- NA/EU: September 15, 2020
- JP: September 2, 2021
- Genre: Action, Adventure, Multiplayer, Strategy
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 2
- Developer: Moraes Game Studio
- Publisher: QUByte Interactive
- Download size: 270 MB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 1 hour
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Portuguese
|All time low|
With a wide variety of weapons, enemies, and improvements to your ship, it presents all the intensity, depth, and beautifully handcrafted pixels of a classic side-shooting game. Have fun in insane battles, facing epic bosses in one of three game modes, alone or with a friend in local cooperative mode.
- Fast and intense phases.
- Insane battles against epic bosses
- Unlock various upgrades.
- Play with a friend in a local cooperative mode! (Requires at least one Joy-Con™)
- Beautiful visuals made with handmade pixels.
- Full compatibility with controls.
- Online ranking for each game mode.
- Available in 2 languages (English, Portuguese)
- Normal Mode: Classic game experience, immerse yourself in the immersive story of Space Elite Force and try to save the earth from an alien invasion.
- Hardcore Mode: A frantic and fun mode for more experienced players, try to go through all levels with a single chance.
- Infinite Mode: Try to get the best score in the ranking in a mode that resembles classic arcade games.