Space Elite Force II
- MSRP: $4.99
- NA/EU: September 15, 2020
- JP: September 2, 2021
- Genre: Action, Multiplayer
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 2
- Developer: Moraes Game Studio
- Publisher: QUByte Interactive
- Download size: 428 MB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Portuguese
- Platforms: Nintendo Switch
|All time low|
With a wide variety of weapons, enemies and improvements to your ship, it presents all the intensity, depth and beautiful handcrafted pixels of a classic space-shooting game. Have fun in insane battles, facing epic bosses and unlocking a wide variety of achievements in one of three game modes, alone or with a friend in local cooperative mode.
- Fast and intense phases.
- Insane battles against epic bosses
- Play with a friend in a local cooperative mode! (Requires at least one Joy-Con™ controller)
- Beautiful visuals made with handmade pixels.
- Online ranking for each game mode.
- Available in 2 languages (English, Portuguese)
- Normal Mode: classic game experience, immerse yourself in the immersive story of Space Elite Force and try to recover the data stolen by the merciless and hostile Klyvu race
- Arcade Mode: A frantic and fun mode for those who want fast and intense matches, survive as long as you can with your chosen weapons at the start.
- Boss Rush Mode: Try to defeat all the bosses, one by one, and get the best score in the ranking ... this will not be easy!