Quest of Dungeons
- Demo Available: EU eShop only
- MSRP: $8.99
- Released: September 14, 2017
- Genre: Role-Playing, Adventure, Strategy, Action
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Upfall Studios
- Publisher: Upfall Studios
- Download size: 72 MB
- Metacritic: 74 7.4
- OpenCritic:  71
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 2 hours
- Main + Extra: 9 hours
- Completionist: 39½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese
- Platforms: Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One
Also available at…
Starting at $34.99
Use code 'DEKU5' for up to an additional 5% off
|All time low|
Quest of Dungeons is a turn-based dungeon crawler game: a roguelike featuring a good old 16-bit, retro artistic look.
An evil Dark Lord has stolen all the light, so your mission is to enter his lair and defeat him.
By playing as either a Warrior, a Wizard, an Assassin or a Shaman, you have to traverse dungeons, defeat enemies and loot everything you can in order to survive. You can learn new skills in Tomes you find along the way and buy/sell items at shops.
The entire game is procedural so you won't find items/enemies in the same place each time you play.
4 Difficulty levels
Permadeath - Once you die, game over man, game over!
Shop - buy and sell items/weapons
Leaderboards - compare your Adventure points with the community