One More Dungeon
- Demo Available: NA & EU eShop only
- NA: December 14, 2017
- EU: December 16, 2017
- JP: December 21, 2017
- Genre: First-Person, Action, Action, Role-Playing
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Ratalaika Games Stately Snail
- Publisher: Ratalaika Games
- Download size: 169 MB
- Metacritic: 64 6.0
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Russian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
|All time low|
One More Dungeon is a first person shooter roguelike with procedurally generated levels and pixel-art graphics.
Being a nameless adventure seeker, your job is to reach the final level deep within the dungeon and destroy the obelisks that are used by forces of Evil to invade the world.
Use a melee weapon, magic staffs, and antique artefacts, to burst way through the hordes of enemies inhabiting a few game areas.
• Fusion of old school FPS and Roguelike games.
• Procedurally generated levels.
• 30+ types of enemies and 80+ items.
• Parallel universe with manually created locations.
• A Sanity level that can be reduced by using artefacts acquired in-game.
• Customisable gameplay in the form of modifiers that can be tweaked prior to playing, to tailor make the gameplay to one of your choosing.