- MSRP: $9.99
- Released: May 17, 2018
- Genre: Adventure, Puzzle, Action, Role-Playing
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Publisher: Flyhigh Works
- Download size: 131 MB
- Metacritic: 73 7.5
- How Long To Beat:
- Main + Extra: 8½ hours
- Completionist: 12½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
|All-time best price|
|Sale ends April 26|
Price historyAll time low: $4.99
Fairune Collection includes four games in one package – Fairune, Fairune 2, Fairune Origin and Fairune Blast!
Fairune is a retro-styled adventure RPG. Our heroine embarks upon a journey to unlock three mysterious statues and seal away a great evil. Throughout the journey she will need to solve puzzles, fight monsters, discover new weapons and improve her abilities.
Fairune 2 brings our heroine back for another perilous quest, this time to find a lost fairy. This sequel delivers a bigger world for those that are ready for the challenge.
Fairune Origin, being released for the first time, offers an intriguing look at the beginnings of the IP. It provides a short but fun adventure and illustrates how SKIPMORE conceptualised the gameplay of the two games that followed.
Fairune Blast is an unlockable treat, meanwhile, to offer something completely different. It’s a colourful shoot-em-up, perfect for pick-up-and-play action on Nintendo Switch!
• Fairune and Fairune 2 have re-designed user interfaces for Nintendo Switch.
• Explore, solve puzzles, level up and fight monsters on your journeys.
• Simple controls make it accessible to all players ready for adventure!
• Fairune Origin and Fairune Blast make their console debut and bring the game total to 4!
• Retro 8-bit style visuals, designed for the modern era.
• Perfect for headphones with a catchy chiptune soundtrack.