Oceanhorn - Monster of Uncharted Seas
- Demo Available: EU & JP eShop only
- MSRP: $14.99
- Released: June 22, 2017
- Genre: Action, Adventure, Role-Playing
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Cornfox, Bros
- Publisher: FDG Entertainment
- Download size: 462 MB
- Metacritic: 66 7.9
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 9½ hours
- Main + Extra: 11½ hours
- Completionist: 16½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
- Platforms: Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One
|All time low|
You wake up and find a letter from your father. He is gone...
The only lead is his old notebook and a mysterious necklace. What happened?
Explore the islands of Uncharted Seas, a world filled with many dangers, puzzles and secrets. Fight monsters, learn to use magic and discover ancient treasures which will help you on your quest. Use all your wits and skill to unravel the mysteries of the ancient kingdom Arcadia and sea monster Oceanhorn.
Oceanhorn combines captivating storytelling, breathtaking 3D visuals and exciting gameplay into one massive action adventure experience you will never forget.
Enjoy an incredible soundtrack from the best video game composers in the world: Nobuo Uematsu (Final Fantasy) and Kenji Ito (Seiken Densetsu).
Full HD, 1080p, 60 FPS
Music from legendary Nobuo Uematsu and Kenji Ito
10+ hours of story driven gameplay.
Master magic and swordfight
Find ancient items to help you on your quest