Blossom Tales: The Sleeping King
- Demo Available
- MSRP: $14.99
- NA/EU: December 21, 2017
- JP: March 7, 2019
- Genre: Action, Adventure, Role-Playing, Platformer
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Castle Pixel
- Publisher: FDG Entertainment
- Download size: 436 MB
- Metacritic: 80 7.9
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 7 hours
- Main + Extra: 9½ hours
- Completionist: 12½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Russian, Chinese (Simplified)
Price historyAll time low: $7.49
Explore an enchanted world in classic action-adventure fashion.
Explore a vast open game world in classic action-adventure fashion as Lily, Knight of the Rose!
Slash your way through monster-infested dungeons to save the Kingdom of Blossom from eternal darkness. Collect unique weapons, spells and items during your journey to take down powerful bosses and solve clever puzzles. Be part of a vivid, dynamic story passed down from grandfather to grandchildren by influencing the course of events yourself!
..'A perfect title for anyone who wants to recapture the sense of discovery felt while playing through A Link to the Past for the first time.'
• 15+ hours of gameplay
• HD Rumble support
• Huge, diverse game world with many different locations
• 5 challenging dungeons
• Various items impacting gameplay and fighting style
• Fun, charming storytelling