- Demo Available: NA & EU eShop only
- NA/EU: March 8, 2018
- JP: August 20, 2020
- Genre: Adventure, Strategy, Role-Playing
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Snowcastle Games
- Publisher: Snowcastle Games
- Download size: 4.135 GB
- Metacritic: 73 6.6
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 21 hours
- Main + Extra: 29½ hours
- Completionist: 31 hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Portuguese, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
|Lowest price ever|
|Sale ends November 11|
|All time low|
EARTHLOCK is an adventure RPG inspired by the classic 3D RPGs of the late 90's, with a fresh take on turn based combat and character progression.
Enter a beautiful world haunted by its fateful past and join a party of unlikely heroes on their journey to rescue Amon's uncle from an ancient cult and uncover the secret of EARTHLOCK.
Explore the magical world of Umbra.
Fast-paced and highly strategic turn-based battles.
Harvest magical materials to craft helpful items and perks on your home island.
Utilize Your Talent Table: combining a classic 'skilltree' and equipment to customize your character's progression.
Alternate between 6 playable characters.
Grow your friendships between different character pairs for a strategic advantage in combat.
Help the people of Umbra along they way to unlock more useful items.