- Demo Available: NA & EU eShop only
- NA/EU: November 5, 2018
- JP: March 28, 2019
- Genre: Action, Adventure, Role-Playing, Simulation
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Digital Sun
- Publisher: 11 bit studios
- Download size: 1.939 GB
- Metacritic: 83 7.9
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 14 hours
- Main + Extra: 20 hours
- Completionist: 25 hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Portuguese, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
|Matches previous low|
|Sale ends February 7|
|From 3rd party seller: $34.43|
|From 3rd party seller: $29.85|
|All time low|
Every adventure has to pay off.
During a long-passed archaeological excavation, a set of Gates were discovered. People quickly realized that these ancient passages lead to different realms and dimensions – providing brave and reckless adventurers with treasures beyond measure. Rynoka, a small commercial village, was founded near the excavation site providing refuge and a place for adventurers to sell their hard-earned riches.
Moonlighter is an Action RPG with rogue-lite elements following the everyday routines of Will, an adventurous shopkeeper that dreams of becoming a hero.
While conducting your business in Rynoka village, you can put items on sale, set their price carefully, manage gold reserves, recruit assistants and upgrade the shop. Be careful though – some shady individuals may want to steal your precious wares!
FIGHT WITH STYLE
Defeat various enemies and bosses, and revel in challenging and deep combat mechanics. Masterful control of your weapons, critical timing, careful positioning, and an understanding of your enemies and environment are crucial to your survival. How you battle your enemies is up to you.
Get to know your neighbors as you restore the prosperity of this small commercial hamlet. Help establish new businesses and watch them grow in the idyllic community of Rynoka.
CRAFT & ENCHANT
Understanding the crafting and enchanting system is essential for your progression. Interact with the villagers to craft new armor and weapons, and enchant existing equipment. This creates a great deal of flexibility and spices up the way equipment is used.
GET THE LOOT
Access strange worlds through otherworldly gates and collect valuable items from exotic civilizations: resources, weapons, armors and peculiar artifacts. Hoarding everything won't be possible - use the unique inventory system wisely to take the most profitable loot with you.
9 familiars that are more than happy to aid you during the most dangerous endeavors. Each companion has different mechanics. They can damage enemies, restore your life, get items for you, act as an additional chest and more!
NINTENDO SWITCH EXCLUSIVE CONTENT
While wandering around Rynoka and its surroundings - you can encounter some peculiar items... and animal behaviours!
- Hero Sword and Bow set - old weapons said to have been carried by a legendary hero, made from materials that can't be found in this world. You can upgrade them at the Forge, of course!
- Ruccos - They appear in Town like any normal bird... but if you attack the tree they are sitting on (three times) - then a horde of those cute fellows is going to appear to bother Will (until he goes to a dungeon or enters the shop).