- MSRP: $12.99
- Released: September 4, 2018
- Genre: Action, Adventure, Role-Playing
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 2
- Developer: Fishcow Studio
- Publisher: Wales Interactive
- Download size: 1.47 GB
- Metacritic: 40 tbd
- OpenCritic:  48
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 4½ hours
- Completionist: 13½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, German, Russian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
- Platforms: Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One
|All time low|
Moonfall Ultimate is a 2D side-scrolling, action-RPG, set in an industrial gothic universe. Hack, slash and cast your way through a treacherous hand-painted world in solo, couch co-op or endless arcade mode.
Choose your class and upgrade your gear with metroidvania-style exploration and a focus on strategic real-time combat.
Discover a story of The Empire, a once small kingdom now under threat from so-called Savages. They hunt a mysterious element known as Lunarium which resides in The Empire and you, a dauntless recruit, must protect the land at the front line.
• Beautifully hand-painted 2D graphics full of detail and dark atmospherics.
• Play the Campaign or Endless Mode solo or grab a friend with the 2-player couch co-op support.
• Three character classes with unique active and passive abilities. Choose Vanguard, Elementalis or Shadow to suit your play style.
• A sturdy levelling system and in-game economy which gives access to over 80 unique items. Fight, collect and upgrade!
• Action-packed combat system provides a diverse choice of dealing damage. A suitable strategy is the key to success.
• 13 open-ended and fully explorable levels with elements of the metroidvania genre and packed with quests, boss fights and notes expanding the lore.
• Over 60 tiered enemies, each with their own unique attack and defensive attributes.