- MSRP: $12.99
- Released: September 12, 2018
- Genre: First-Person, Action
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 2
- Developer: Wales Interactive
- Publisher: Wales Interactive
- Download size: 2.594 GB
- Metacritic: 54 4.3
- How Long To Beat:
- Main + Extra: 5½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
- Platforms: Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One
|All time low|
Time Carnage is a frantic survival wave shooter with gyro-based motion controls. Featuring single-player or two-player couch co-op gameplay! Travel through time and wreak havoc through worlds swarming with dinosaurs, monsters, robots and zombies. Unlock and upgrade your arsenal to survive the onslaught!
Choose your weapons wisely as you’ll manically swap out active guns on the fly in a 16-tier Campaign or Custom Arcade Mode complete with perks, challenges and mystery items. Immerse yourself in a post-apocalyptic world, prehistoric jungle, icy wasteland and a futuristic metropolis. For each zone you’ll handpick a selection of guns to suit your play style and battle with a timed-reload system as you unlock an arsenal of over 25 mix-and-match dual wielding weapons.
• Dinosaurs, monsters, robots and zombies!
• Choose standard aiming controls or the gyro-based motion controls.
• Pass over a single Joy-Con with two-player couch co-op gameplay!
• Unlock, upgrade and mix-and-match over 25 dual wielding weapons!
• A frenzy inducing timed-reload system. Shoot, drop, switch, repeat!
• Realistic and dynamic environments with 16 unique locations
• Catch your breath with slow motion mode.
• Punishing challenges for weapon perks and arcade cheats.