Super Hyperactive Ninja
- MSRP: $8.99
- Released: October 25, 2018
- Genre: Action, Platformer, Arcade, Fighting
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 2
- Developer: JanduSoft
- Publisher: JanduSoft
- Download size: 73 MB
- Metacritic: 50 tbd
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese (Traditional)
|All time low|
Get ready to tune up your coffee-ninja skills, you will need them in this hardcore platformer!
Super Hyperactive Ninja is a fast-paced hyper-caffeinated action-platformer in 2D, designed with those who want a real tough challenge and speedrunners in mind.
The evil Shogun has stolen all the coffee from the secret ninja village of Kohinomura, recover it before you fall asleep!
You will play as Kohimaru, the last of the Coffee-Nin, to defeat the Shogun's army of evil ninjas and samurai, and his great yokai generals.
Save your fellows and recover the Legendary Coffee, which it's said to grant infinite energy to the one who takes it whole without milk.
Use the power of caffeine to enter Hyperactive Mode, to run faster and kill enemies, but use it wisely! You won't be able to change direction while in Hyperactive Mode, and it drains your energy faster.
Your energy is limited, and must be recharged with the coffees you find in the levels. If you run out of caffeine, its GAME OVER!
Race against your cruelest enemy: SLUMBER!
- More than 50 levels of fast paced hyperactive action
- Difficult and challenging, but fair
- Speedrun friendly
- Discover new ways to play and secret paths using the unlockable items and characters
- Hidden 2-player fighting mode
- Guest characters from awesome indie games