- MSRP: $24.95
- NA: April 5, 2018
- EU: April 12, 2018
- Genre: Adventure, Puzzle, First-Person, Platformer
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Undercoders
- Publisher: Carlos Coronado
- Download size: 1.14 GB
- Metacritic: 67 6.8
- ESRB Rating: Mature
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
|Sale ends December 5|
|All time low|
Infernium is a game filled with brutal challenges to overcome. While playing the game you won’t be able to kill or damage most of the enemies but at the same time running away without a second though is not the solution. While being chased you will need to think and reconsider your strategy and open hidden shortcuts while the world and it’s lore will unfold around you in a non-linear way making each playthrough diferent. From the creator of the multi awarded indie game of the year MIND: Path to Thalamus.
• Accesibility Matters. When making Infernium accesibility features have been taken into consideration for physically disabled, deaf and colorblind gamers.
• A brutal prison without bars, where the world is the real cell, full of enemies and traps that will make your path challenging.
• Agony-inducing environments and challenges.
• 17 interconnected non-linear levels.
• 6 Easy to use, hard to master player skills to find and improve.
• Diferent enemy kinds. Each one will require a diferent strategy/skill to overcome.
• Persistent world. Every little change you make in Infernium will remain like that forever.
• Robust, deep, Photomode included.
• New Game + Mode.
• Multiple Endings.