Holy Potatoes! What The Hell?!
- MSRP: $15.00
- Released: June 24, 2020
- Genre: Simulation, Strategy
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Publisher: Rising Star Games
- Download size: 1.481 GB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 10 hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German
|All time low|
Holy Potatoes! What the Hell?! is a whacky hell-themed cooking management sim where you take on the role of a chef in an Afterlife populated by potatoes! Sort potato sinners into cooking stations to extract sinfully delicious ingredients, cook up incredible potato-based recipes, and appease the gods in your Pantheon by serving them savory spud dishes!
"Play as Sweeny Tots, a potato chef in the Afterlife determined to find out what happened in his previous life as he works to ascend to heaven.
Having no recollection of your life before, you appear in hell, late for your first day of work.
After a brief and rather vague explanation, you are thrown into the kitchen and must adapt to your new job - sorting potato sinners into their rightful stations and cooking up delicious, tantalising dishes befitting the Gods!"
*Sort potato sinners into their rightful cooking stations to create delicious ingredients.
* Use sinful ingredients to cook up delectable potato-based recipes.
* Feed the hungry deities, appease your Pantheon, and level up your Gods.
* Manage your stations by upgrading, doing maintenance, and boosting them with hellfire.