Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?!
- MSRP: $14.99
- Released: July 12, 2018
- Genre: Simulation, Strategy
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Daylight Studios
- Publisher: Rising Star Games
- Download size: 933 MB
- Metacritic: 70 7.5
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 11 hours
- Main + Extra: 17 hours
- Completionist: 26½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Russian
|All time low|
A hero isn't a hero at all without the right weapon... or a shop to buy one from! Become the man (sorry, potato) behind the heroes, forging amazing weapons and selling them on for tasty profits in Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?!, a hilarious mash-up of management and simulation.
As a true chip off the old spud, take charge of your dad's weapon shop and turn it into the place to be for hard-boiled adventurers. Employ eager smiths to craft hundreds of weapons, then sell them to any heroic spud you like. Peel off the profits to buy more materials, find relics and enchantments on your travels, train up your smiths and then do it all over again! The better your weapons, the better your reputation becomes... keep it up and soon enough, you'll have a shop that really creams the competition!
Includes the bonus adventure - Spud Tales: Journey To Olympus - completely free, no hassle(back)!
• Dive into a hilarious potato world and take control of your own weapon shop, employing over 30 smiths to cook up the best weapons you can.
• Craft hundreds of unique weapons, training up your smiths to make better swords, axes and bows that'll bring in bigger wedges of cash.
• Explore the world for materials, relics and enchantments, then use them to research and build valuable weapon types.
• Features music by Kimura Masahiko, the legendary composer behind the scores for the Genso Suikoden and Castlevania series