Holy Potatoes! We're In Space?!
- MSRP: $14.99
- Released: January 17, 2019
- Genre: Simulation, Adventure
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Daylight Studios
- Publisher: Thunderful Games
- Download size: 1.646 GB
- Metacritic: tbd 6.1
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, French, German, Russian
- Platforms: Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4
|All time low|
Space... the final french fried-tier! Set out on an intergalactic voyage of discovery, adventure and potato-based puns in Holy Potatoes! We're In Space?!, combining hard-boiled battles, mashed management and scalloped simulation into a dish that's out of this world!
Lead Captain Cassie and her sister Fay across the galaxy in search of their beloved grandfather Jiji, while evading the clutches of the evil Eclipse! Explore countless planets and galaxies, engaging in turn-based space combat and extraterrestrial events. Recruit a crew, use resources to craft a potato-sackful of weapons and build your ship up from a bucket of bolts to something truly spud-tacular! Venture into the vastness of a vegetable universe, but watch out for the wrath of the Eclipse - in space, no-one can hear you steam!
• Micro-manage your crew and craft weapons to create the greatest spaceship ever seen.
• Fight enemy ships in turn-based combat - will you show mercy or blast them to tater tots?
• Explore the universe to complete missions and uncover an ever-changing storyline.
• Want stress-free pew-pew action? Try Casual mode and take the pressure off!