- MSRP: $9.99
- NA/JP: August 23, 2019
- EU: September 3, 2019
- Genre: Action, Fighting, Multiplayer, Party
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 4
- Developer: Galvanic Games
- Publisher: The Quantum Astrophysicists Guild
- Download size: 389 MB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian
Price historyAll time low: $0.09
Gurgamoth is a flying fighting game where the level is your weapon.
Gurgamoth is the perfect mix of party chaos and competitive strategy, ideal for sitting around on the couch with a couple of friends.
Your only weapon is the level itself: a shifting battlefield with different hazards. Gurgamoth is fast, relying on quick timing, but also your ability to read your opponent. Will they dodge your attack and send you flying into a spinning saw blade? Will they spend their attacks on a power-up, leaving them temporarily vulnerable? Will they anticipate your attack and stun you while you're recovering?
Get inside their minds and earn the honor of awakening Gurgamoth.
•Unique levels, each with their own dangers.
•Tight flying mechanics.
•Fantastic visual design.
•Fast, party-friendly matches.
•Face killer bots.
•The most fun you'll have summoning an elder god.