- MSRP: $16.99
- Released: December 13, 2018
- Genre: Adventure, Platformer, Action, Puzzle
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Nomada Studio
- Publisher: Devolver Digital
- Download size: 3.901 GB
- Metacritic: 83 8.3
- OpenCritic:  86
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 3½ hours
- Main + Extra: 4 hours
- Completionist: 6½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Russian
- Platforms: Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One
Also available at…
See more on eBay
We earn a small commission from your eBay purchases.
This is true of many links above too.
eBay just likes for us to remind you. :)
|All time low|
Gris is a hopeful young girl lost in her own world, dealing with a painful experience in her life. Her journey through sorrow is manifested in her dress, which grants new abilities to better navigate her faded reality. As the story unfolds, Gris will grow emotionally and see her world in a different way, revealing new paths to explore using her new abilities.
GRIS is a serene and evocative experience, free of danger, frustration or death. Players will explore a meticulous designed world brought to life with delicate art, detailed animation, and an elegant original score. Through the game light puzzles, platforming sequences, and optional skill-based challenges will reveal themselves as more of Gris’s world becomes accessible.