- Demo Available
- Released: April 7, 2020
- Genre: Adventure, Action, Role-Playing, Platformer
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Direlight
- Publisher: Direlight
- Download size: 1.027 GB
- Metacritic: 76 8.3
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Portuguese, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
|All time low|
Grimvalor is an award-winning hack-n-slash action-platformer with compelling combat mechanics and exploration.
Slice your way through the hordes of darkness and face King Valor's guardians as you delve deep into this darkvania!
A malicious power stirs in the forgotten kingdom of Vallaris. Tasked with discovering the fate of its lost king, your quest quickly takes a sinister turn and you are cast into the abyss. Surrounded and outnumbered, you must grab your sword, steel your temper and fight your way through a land that does not welcome you. Except for the friendly merchant - he's grateful for your business.
• Hyper-Responsive Gameplay: Fluid mix of fast-paced combat and platforming.
• Exploration & Treasure: Discover and upgrade powerful equipment and mysterious relics to unleash your full potential.
• Challenging Boss Fights: Master skill-based combat, level up your character and bring down your enemies with all of your fury.
• New Game+ Mode: Play through a reimagined world filled with ever more dangerous enemies and powerful equipment. Experience your journey anew!