- Demo Available: EU eShop only
- NA/EU: October 13, 2020
- JP: March 18, 2021
- Genre: Action, Adventure, Platformer
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Big Blue Bubble
- Publisher: Big Blue Bubble
- Download size: 1.366 GB
- Metacritic: 70 7.8
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 7 hours
- Main + Extra: 10½ hours
- Completionist: 18 hours
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Portuguese, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
|All time low|
Years after a devastating war, the city of Calagan is once again besieged by an all-corrupting force known as the Harrow. As the city’s strongest super-soldier, it’s up to you to investigate the Harrow’s origins and prevent its reanimated minions from destroying your home. But the Harrow isn’t just reviving the dead – it’s dredging up memories better left forgotten.
Foregone is a fast and fluid 2D action-platformer packed with legendary loot and stunning pixel art. Collect an arsenal of powerful weapons and upgradeable skills, then use them to shoot and slash your way through hand-crafted pixel environments hiding a treasure trove of secrets.
Unravel a compelling story of regret and conspiracy as you slice your way through hordes of enemies and carry out your mission to save Calagan from total annihilation.