- Released: February 19, 2020
- Genre: Adventure, Platformer, Action, Role-Playing
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Neopopcorn
- Publisher: Neopopcorn
- Download size: 1.257 GB
- Metacritic: 71 8.3
- How Long To Beat:
- Main + Extra: 12½ hours
- Completionist: 25 hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
|Matches previous low|
|Sale ends May 20|
|All time low|
3000th Duel is action-adventure game that has speedy, exciting battles as its charm.
A hero with no memory, and with a mysterious mask covering his face, is thrown out into this land of unknown. Reaching to an end of his journey, he discovers a truth that is hard to swallow - something terrifying about his true identity...
Explore a huge world with organically connected biomes of more than 300!
Terrifying monsters, multiple platform-actions and mysteries await you.
Encounter 150+ monsters and final bosses using the aspects of discovered weapons!
- Blade-based attacks with an advantage of fast attack speed
- Sword-based attacks with massive-damaging attack
- Lance-based attacks with long reach and strategic gameplay
Collect Occults spread all over the map to use the Forbidden Magic!
It is possible to build each player's main character into one's prefered battle type by using Occults and items found during the route.