Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams - Owltimate Edition
- NA: September 28, 2018
- EU: November 21, 2018
- JP: December 27, 2018
- Genre: Platformer, Action, Arcade
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Black Forest Games
- Publisher: HandyGames
- Download size: 1.269 GB
- Metacritic: 74 7.3
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 9½ hours
- Main + Extra: 10½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
|From 3rd party seller: $18.94|
|From 3rd party seller: $24.95|
|All time low|
Dash through tricky levels and transform the whole world at will in this fast-paced award-winning platformer.
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams – Director’s Cut combines graphics that pack a visual punch and tight controls with the challenge of retro era platforming.
Fluidly morph between two dynamically different dream worlds to solve puzzles and combat grueling enemies and bosses.
- Blaze through 40 levels including all previously published levels PLUS five brand new ones.
- Each level transforms between two contrasting dreamworlds!
- Easy and hard difficulty modes for all levels and bosses.
- Intuitive controls and smooth game flow; master the tight controls and defeat the devious trials ahead.
- Full HD 1080p with a smooth framerate: Giana’s dreamworlds leap off the screen with gorgeous 3D graphics that morph before your very eyes.
- Experience a dual crossfading soundtrack by Chris Hülsbeck and Machinae Supremacy.
- Rich extras: Halloween- and Christmas-themed levels accessible from the start.
The downloadable version of this game supports English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Polish, Russian, Japanese, Chinese.