- MSRP: $19.95
- Released: November 16, 2017
- Genre: Adventure, Platformer
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Triple Eh?, Spiral House
- Publisher: Thalamus Digital
- Download size: 3.566 GB
- Metacritic: 77 6.0
- OpenCritic:  75
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 5 hours
- Main + Extra: 6 hours
- Completionist: 7 hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian
- Platforms: Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One
|From 3rd party seller: $26.01|
|From 3rd party seller: $29.99|
Also available at…
Starting at $31.99
Use code 'DEKU5' for up to an additional 5% off
See more on eBay
We earn a small commission from your eBay purchases.
This is true of many links above too.
eBay just likes for us to remind you. :)
|All time low|
Witness the rebirth of a genre in Lumo – a classic isometric adventure with a modern twist for gamers young and old alike!
A modern take on the long-lost isometric platform genre, Lumo can be enjoyed by anyone looking for an absorbing, challenging and rewarding adventure. But for those who lived through the golden age of videogames – the 80s and early 90s – or know about the games and culture from that time, layer upon layer of nods, winks and touches to those times help build upon an experience that’s as heart-warming as it is exciting!
With over 400 rooms across four unique zones, six hidden mini-games and all kinds of secrets to uncover, Lumo is a true voyage of discovery. How much you discover just depends on how hard you look…