- MSRP: $19.99
- Released: July 30, 2019
- Genre: Adventure, Strategy, Simulation, Puzzle
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: HopFrog
- Publisher: Humble Games
- Download size: 264 MB
- Metacritic: 78 6.9
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 14 hours
- Main + Extra: 19½ hours
- Completionist: 26½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
|All time low (physical):||$13.99||(-30%)|
|All time low (digital):||$15.99||(-20%)|
Historical data for Amazon not shown
Forager is a 2D open world game inspired by your favorite exploration, farming and crafting games.
- Gather, collect and manage resources.
- Craft useful items & structures.
- Build and grow a base out of nothing. Buy land to expand and explore.
- Level up and learn new skills, abilities, and blueprints.
- Solve puzzles, find secrets and raid dungeons!
- Achieve anything you want! The choice is yours, you set your own goals to work towards!
Start small and improve your base, skills, equipment, network of friends (and enemies!) and build your future as you see fit!