Cosmic Star Heroine
- MSRP: $14.99
- Released: August 14, 2018
- Genre: Role-Playing, Adventure
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Zeboyd Games
- Publisher: Limited Run Games
- Download size: 1.984 GB
- Metacritic: 78 7.4
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 12 hours
- Main + Extra: 16 hours
- Completionist: 17½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English
Price historyAll time low: $1.49
Why can't the galaxy just stay saved?
3 exotic planets to explore. Aliens. Robots. Magic. Forbidden technology. Conspiracies. A galactic threat. And one brave heroine to make things right. Cosmic Star Heroine is an exciting RPG from the creators of Cthulhu Saves the World.
- The best of classic and modern RPGs!
- Brisk pacing that respects your time! Save anywhere!
- No separate battle screen! Battles take place directly in the areas that you explore!
- 2D visual style straight from the height of gaming's 16-bit era!
- Animated cutscenes reminiscent of the early CD-ROM console era!
- Soundtrack by HyperDuck SoundWorks (Dust: An Elysian Tail, Precipice of Darkness 4)!
- Over 100 minutes of music!
- Multi-character combo techniques!
- Innovative turn-based combat system that focuses on flow & strategy!
- Your own spaceship! Recruit new agents to help your home base grow!