- NA/EU: May 28, 2019
- JP: August 1, 2019
- Genre: Puzzle, Fighting, Arcade
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 4
- Online: 2
- Publisher: Nicalis
- Download size: 1.94 GB
- Metacritic: 79 7.5
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 3 hours
- Completionist: 8 hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English
|From 3rd party seller: $22.89|
|All time low|
An all-star cast of heroes has gathered to test their mettle in Crystal Crisis, a cute and chaotic new color-matching combat game! Crystal Crisis is presented like a one-on-one fighting game, but instead of kicking and punching, players attack by arranging colorful falling crystals and clearing them from the screen. It’s the ultimate puzzle battle throwdown!
• 20 unique playable characters, including Quote and Curly Brace from Cave Story, Isaac from The Binding of Isaac, Astro Boy and Black Jack from Tezuka Productions, and many more!
• Build up your “Burst” Gauge with combos to unleash powerful special attacks!
• Several unique single-player and multiplayer game modes, including Story Mode, Arcade, Survival, Tag Team, Versus Mode, Online Versus and more!
• Innovative new “wrap-around” feature allows you to move falling pieces beyond the edge of the wall to reappear on the other side.
• Each character has his or her own stage, musical theme, unique special attacks and voice-acted exclamations!