- Released: April 12, 2018
- Genre: Arcade, Multiplayer, Party, Puzzle
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 4
- Developer: Lucid Sheep Games
- Publisher: Lucid Sheep Games
- Download size: 422 MB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 1½ hours
- Main + Extra: 2 hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian
|All time low|
Are you hungry!? Introducing an all new version of the cult favorite breakfast/exorcism-themed waffle-busting game, #Breakforcist Battle! Use your magic paddle & ball to rescue breakfast with classic brick-breaking gameplay. Work together with a friend in cooperative play or challenge your friends in an all new competitive battle mode!
A collaboration between Lucid Sheep Games & visual artist Pete Ellison.
● An endless twist on classic brick-breaking gameplay, complete with crazy powerups!
● Experience competitive brick-breaking in Battle Mode with up to 4 players! Clear waves quickly to win rounds while launching all-new attack powerups at your foes!
● The original arcade-style game in solo play - try to survive endless waves of waffles and get a high score!
● Work together in 2-player cooperative mode! You share one playfield but can only move on your half - you’ll need teamwork to get a high score!
● Bacon lasers!
● An all original EDM soundtrack featuring songs like “WAFFLE♡LOVE” and “Brunch My Body”
● You want characters? There's 8 of them!
● Giant pancakes, that may or may not be flammable.
● One-handed gameplay; get a high score while eating your breakfast!
● Experience 0-button gameplay with the tilt control option.
● Seriously, the soundtrack is really, really good.