- MSRP: $4.99
- NA: January 25, 2018
- EU: February 21, 2018
- Genre: Application, Action, Shooter, Platformer
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 2
- Developer: Choice Provisions
- Publisher: Choice Provisions
- Download size: 71 MB
- Metacritic: 72 7.4
- Languages: English
- ESRB: E
- PEGI: 3
- USK: 6
- ACB: G
- OFLC: G
- RARS: 12+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
Price historyAll time low: $0.99
Defend your ground against the alien onslaught! Protect your terrain from their endless arsenal of weapons!
Space Dave!, the spiritual successor to the hit game Woah Dave!, is a modern take on the fixed shooters of yesteryear. Defend your ground against the alien onslaught! Protect your terrain from their endless arsenal of weapons!
Taking a page from classic arcade games, Space Dave! offers a seemingly infinite variety of weird and challenging alien types with varying attack patterns. If you manage to stay alive, you just might be able to build up your arsenal and collect enough power-ups to turn the tides against your would-be alien captors. That is, until the bosses show up…
And don't let its retro appearance fool you: Space Dave! is a modern game for the modern weirdo, with features such as...
• Local two-player coop!
• Leaderboards to prove once and for all who among your friends is the superior Dave!
• A multitude of power-ups! Put an end to the alien invasion in style!
• Much-needed answers to the many questions surrounding the mysterious Dave.
• Eight playable characters, a few of which you may recognize...