- Released: March 1, 2019
- Genre: Multiplayer, Puzzle, Platformer, Party
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 4
- Online: 2
- Developer: PIXELAKES
- Publisher: PIXELAKES
- Download size: 457 MB
- Metacritic: tbd 5.2
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 0½ hours
- Main + Extra: 1½ hours
- Completionist: 9 hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Italian
|All time low|
Fusing the pulse-pounding pressure of a falling block puzzle game with grapple-powered platforming, Treasure Stack offers up a fast-paced party game experience like no other. As treasure chests and keys fall from the sky and threaten to fill the screen, take direct control of a pixelated hero as you run, jump, grab, climb, grapple and stack matching colors to keep the blocky deluge at bay. But don't go in unprepared! Unlock over 100 items to customize your hero and grapple with, featuring everything from slimes with chainsaws, to avian boxing glove grapplers.
Catering to solo and multiplayer puzzle fans, Treasure Stack features a wide variety of modes, whether you're testing your skills in Challenge Mode, partying up with friends in 4-Player Local Versus, or taking on the rest of the world in Online Versus. From casual and private lobbies where players can hone their stacking skills with friends, to ranked matchmaking that sees the world's best competing to climb the online ladder and earn exclusive, season-specific rewards, there's a mode for every skill level. Stack how you want with approachable and simple-to-grasp gameplay that hides a high skill ceiling to master!
- The age-old "easy to learn, difficult to master" party game formula!
- Cross-platform ranked multiplayer matchmaking with exclusive seasonal rewards!
- Frantic 4-player local multiplayer!
- Over 100 hero and grapple customization items to unlock and equip, featuring more than a few familiar faces!