- Released: July 10, 2018
- Genre: Action, Platformer, Multiplayer, Arcade
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 2
- Local Wireless: 2
- Online: 2
- Developer: Batterystaple Games
- Publisher: Batterystaple
- Download size: 1.344 GB
- Metacritic: 77 7.7
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 6 hours
- Main + Extra: 13 hours
- Completionist: 34 hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
|All time low|
Classic action-platforming with fluid movement, endless replayability, and full co-op.
20XX is a roguelike action platformer that you can play with a friend. Jump and shoot your way through ever-changing levels, collect awesome new powers, and battle mighty bosses in the name of saving the human race maybe!
20XX also features full co-op. Play with a friend on the couch or over the internet!
20XX supports 1-2 players locally or online.
• Crisp, precise controls - do exactly what you want your character to!
• Over 100 mighty powerups to collect!
• Tons of different play modes and optional difficulty modifiers!
• Seeded Daily and Weekly Challenges!
• All gameplay features available in both single player and co-op! (online or local)
• Random levels: each time you play 20XX, the stages you play through will be brand new!
• Permanent death: each 20XX playthrough is a self-contained life! Death sends you back to HQ, where you can buy powerful upgrades for future runs. (There's also a Reverent Mode where you get three lives to make it through the game instead of one.)
• Persistent Upgrades: as you play 20XX, you'll earn Soul Chips, which unlock powerful Permanent Upgrades and expand the pool of items that can you can find as you play!