- NA/EU: April 26, 2019
- JP: June 13, 2019
- Genre: Action, Arcade
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Josyan
- Publisher: Ratalaika Games
- Download size: 113 MB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- How Long To Beat:
- Completionist: 1½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Russian
|Matches previous low|
|Sale ends September 22|
|All time low|
Repelling the Zeroptian Invasion with one UFO at a time
Taking inspiration from old score arcade shooters from the past and adding in some modern touches and stunning pixel art, Zeroptian Invasion is this decade’s answer to the arcade shooters of yesteryear.
From its increasingly difficultly gameplay to its chiptune soundtrack, this is one blast from the past that shooter aficionados are going to want to check out, since the Zeroptian menace is not going to shoot themselves any time soon.
- CRT filter.
- Challenging and classic gameplay.
- Aesthetics pixel art in 1-bit with colors.
- Levels totally unique and different from each other.
- An incredible variety of enemies and memorable bosses.
- OST on chiptune with unique songs dedicated to each area.