Zero Zero Zero Zero
- Released: February 7, 2020
- Genre: Platformer, Arcade, Action
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Alvarop Games
- Publisher: Ratalaika Games
- Download size: 30 MB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 2 hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German
|All time low|
Zero Zero Zero Zero is a unique 1-bit low-fi platformer that sets to challenge players in a plethora of levels that will require skill and careful maneuvering. Dodge, shoot, and jump your way through randomly selected levels as you progress or die.
Featuring a smooth, spectacular soundtrack to groove to while jumping your way through hazards and enemies.
Do you have what it takes to complete all 100 levels?
* A fast-paced, difficult, but fair gaming experience.
* 100 challenging levels.
* Race Mode, where players can go head to head against a friend to see who is the true master of the 1-bit platformer genre.
* Randomly selected levels that trigger after every death and level completion.
* Low-fi graphics complimented with an awesome electronic music soundtrack by Levi Bond.